As the nonprofit auxiliary to the Burbank Animal Shelter, the VBAS provides extra medical, behavioral social and financial care for shelter pets. Our programs include foster care for the tiny kittens and puppies too young for shelter life, post adoption training for harder to adopt dogs, second chance options for cats in need of socialization and we routinely pay for outside medical care for those pets requiring a helping hand. Your donation in any amount will be used where it is needed most.
- $25 will provide formula for a puppy
- $50 will buy food for a kitten
- $100 will pay for medicine for a sick dog or cat
- $250 will care for a litter of kittens
- $500 will help pay for emergency surgical care
Check to see if your company matches gifts!
If you'd like to pay by check, please make checks payable to 'The VBAS' and mail to The VBAS, 1150 North Victory Place, Burbank, CA 91502.